Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Book Business--Impossible


Today, I get two boxes of returned books from Baker & Taylor...lots of GTC and Lee books. Ah, well. I have no idea how we are supposed to handle these...do you have to write them a check for all these returned books? And how on earth do they mess up the covers so badly, when they originally are sent to B&T shrink-wrapped? What a tough business...no wonder publishers get gray hairs! The paperwork included in the returned books tells me nothing about what to do, so I guess I'm just going to file it away in the B&T file until we hear more.

Here's a plan, let's give away Gun Totin Chaplain. If anybody reads this, send us an address and you've got it.

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

I don't have an email address to send my address to, but give me one and I'll send it on.

My email is dadidea (at) gmail (dot) com

My name is Jeremiah Lee...which is how I got to your site. Wacky!